Thursday, September 17, 2009

a photo entry for the past two weeks

I can't believe it's been more than a month since I've been gone, and I have so much to recount and not nearly enough time or energy to jot it down. Hopefully, these pictures will capture even just a little bit of the wonders in Spain.

helpXing at Caballo Blanco Horse Trekking Camp

friends, meet Lucero. Isn't he a cutie?


Just about to take Molly for a ride (after a long hot day of feeding, mucking the stables, brushing, sweating, all that jazz)
 

And the beautiful view of Caeña on horseback (I won't even begin to explain how I almost dropped my camera when Pixchie decided we should canter) 



helpXing with Julia, Rupert, Wim and Kes

veggies and flowers from their garden

my masterpiece (i learned to tile!)





by the campfire @ Beneficio, an alternative eco-conscious community in Orgiva/Caeña



Granada --
 The Alhambra





 




ma ma ---- Madrid!



the view from my friend lisa's flat



i'm pooped and my throat hurts, which is not good because tomorrow is my first day volunteering as an "anglo" at pueblo ingles, an intense weeklong program for spaniards to improve their english by immersing themselves completely in it. it should be fun and easy. i mean, all i have to do is speak my native tongue, right?

buenas noches--
xoxo

No comments: