Friday, June 08, 2012

blogger is back

I've avoided blogging for so long that I have no excuse, but to get right to it. I can't tell you how many times I envisioned a blog post only to never let it leave my head. No more!

Some highlights of the past 6 months or so:

  • Getting a new job! I'm now working in fund development at Asian Women's Shelter, and it feels so right. 
  • Traveling throughout Vietnam with B! (It was our first international trip together - we visited a number of cities, survived the suffocating humidity, slurped on countless bowls of pho, and had a blast.) 
  • Performing with NAPAWF in the first-ever APA production of the Vagina Monologues.
  • Spending quality time with my friends and family (rooftop bbq, spa and game nights, some dancing and lots of laughing, couldn't ask for more).
  • Cooking a number of yummy meals, and much, much more.

Posted via email from seeconrun's posterous

No comments: