Monday, June 18, 2012

a little about b

 b surprises me in so many ways. when i'm quick to lose my patience, he's there--calm and content. centered as can be. and with jokes that catch me by surprise. like i didn't know you had that one up your sleeve. he makes me laugh. and smile. especially when he lays his head next to me. he's loving and generous. he listens while i ramble. and he asks questions. sometimes we disagree.  he's naturally reserved, and when he opens up, it's like finding a treasure. i make sure to hold on tight.

might i also add, he's a mighty fine cook.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

"and when he opens up, it's like finding a treasure. i make sure to hold on tight."

those are the best moments in a relationship, when someone trusts you with their vulnerabilities and otherwise fragile state.